- Wipe down the treatment pad with a damp, clean cloth.
- Dry thoroughly with a clean cloth.
- Do not machine wash or dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- If lint or dust accumulates, wipe down the device with a dry cloth and clear hard-to-reach areas with compressed air before use.
- Make sure the device is powered off and battery charger is not attached.
- Store in a clean, cool, dry place, not in direct sunlight, when not in use.
- Do not attempt to take apart the device. The device has no user-serviceable parts.
- The Hyperice X is TSA approved as carry-on, light and compact.