Please do not sue the Hyperice X, or any contrast therapy device, without first obtaining approval from your physician if any of the following apply:
- If you are under the care of a physician or have a contraindication requiring the use of any medical device
- If you are experiencing inflammation, an infection, pain of unknown origin, bleeding (internal or external) at or near the site of application
- If you have a wound at or near the site of application, have sensitive skin, have bone fractures or dislocations at or near the site of application
The risks and benefits of using the Hyperice X are the same as using traditional hot/cold therapy mediums such as an ice or heat compress. If the temperature of the treatment area feels uncomfortable, you can reduce the intensity or stop the session.
- Only use the power supply provided with the device. Using a different power supply may cause the device to operate incorrectly.
- Do not use the device near water, such as near a bathtub, kitchen sink, laundry tub, or swimming pool and avoid spilling liquid of any kind on the device.
- Keep the module vents and power inlet free of debris.
- If the power supply is damaged, the device is dropped or damaged, liquid is spilled on the device, or the device does not operate normally when the operating instructions are followed, turn the device off by pushing the device's power button and then unplug the device from the wall outlet. Contact customer service at 949-565-4994 for assistance.
- To avoid damage and decreased performance, do not block or cover module vents or allow lint or dust to accumulate on the modules. If lint or dust accumulates, wipe down the device with a dry cloth and clear hard-to-reach areas with compressed air before use.
- Do not hold the unit by the electronics box or modules.
- Do not use the Hyperice X device near eyes, nose, mouth, or ears. Keep away from hair.
- Do not attempt to take apart the device. The device has no user-serviceable parts. If service or repairs are required, please contact customer service.