- Fill the Ice Cell 2/3 with ice or our Hyperice Fuel- do not add water. Crushed ice or small ice nuggets work best with all ICT products.
- Place the Ice Cell on a flat surface and flatten out removing as much air from the Ice Cell as possible before securing the cap
- Insert the Ice Cell into the Compression Wrap.
- Place on the body and apply the compression straps to the desired level of compression.
- Lightly press the Air Release Valve to remove air from the Ice Cell. For added compression, Re-tighten the compression straps after the air has been released.
- Leave the device on for 15-20 minutes. Press the Air Release Valve once every 5 minutes to release any air that accumulates during the treatment to sustain optimal compression