Please do not use the Venom, or any vibration device, without first obtaining approval from your doctor if any of the following apply:
- Pregnancy, diabetes with complications such as neuropathy or retinal damage, wear of pace-makers, recent surgery, epilepsy or migraines, herniated disks, spondylolisthesis, spondylolysis, or spondylosis, recent join replacements or IUD's, or plates or any concerns about your physical health. Frail individuals and children should be accompanied by an adult when using any vibration device.
- These indications do not mean that you are not able to use a vibration or exercise device but we do advise you to consult a doctor first.
- Ongoing research is being done to the effects of vibration exercise for specific medical disorders. This will likely result in the shortening of the list of indications as shown above.
- Turn off immediately and remove from body at first indication of any discomfort
- Do not operate continuously for more than one hour. After one hour use, allow unit to rest for 30 minutes before re-using.
- Unplug the charger from battery after charging or prior to use. Venom will not function while charger is plugged into battery.
- For storage or travel, remove battery and store in supplied carton box.