- Power device on by moving the power switch on the bottom of the battery to the "on" position. Power device off by moving the power switch to the "off" position.
- With the power switch in On position, press the power button once to turn device on to level one, twice to turn device to level two and three times for level three. Pressing the power button again will turn the device off. The blue LED lights will indicate the corresponding power level.
- With unit off, fully insert applicator by pressing in. Remove by pulling it out.
- Massage desired body part at the desired speed applying pressure as needed.
- To Remove the battery. Lightly press the battery release button with thumb. Firmly pull downwards on the batter handle with the other hand.
Changing attachment heads
Only change attachments after speed setting is turned to off and head attachment stopped moving. To change head attachments, pull the existing head attachment straight out to remove and insert the desired head directly into the opening while pushing firmly. For the Fork head attachment align the tab on the fork with the groove on the opening and push firmly.
Fully charge battery for up to four hours before first use. To charge, connect the DC end
of the supplied charger to the charging port on the bottom of the handle and plug the charger into a wall outlet. The LED light band will pulsate to show battery level and indicate active charging. The LED light band colors correspond to the charge level ranging from red (low) to green (fully charged). Full charge is indicated when the LED band remains green and fully illuminated. Battery may be recharged at any time and at any battery level. It is not recommended to fully deplete the battery to the red LED level. The average runtime is 2+ hours depending on speed level and pressure applied during use. Your device will not operate while plugged into the charger.
Cleaning and storage
Make sure the power is "off" and the battery charger is not attached. Use a damp, clean, cloth and gently wipe your Hypervolt 2. Store in a clean, cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight, when not in use.