Please do not use the Hypervolt, or any massage device without first obtaining approval from your doctor if any of the following apply:
- Diabetes with complications such as neuropathy or retinal damage
- Wear of pace-makers
- Recent surgery
- Epilepsy or migraines
- Herniated disks
- Spondylolysis, or spondylosis
- Recent joint replacements or IUD’s
- Metal pins or plates
- Use only on a dry surface of the body over clothing by lightly pressing and moving across the body for approximately 60 seconds per region.
- Use the Hypervolt only on the body's soft tissue as desired without producing pain or discomfort.
- Use only the applicators that provide the best-desired effect.
- Bruising can occur regardless of control setting or pressure applied. Check treated areas frequently and immediately stop at first sign of pain or discomfort.
- Keep fingers, hair, or any other body part away from the shaft and backside of the applicator as pinching may occur.
- Do not place any objects into the ventilation holes of the Hypervolt.
- Do not immerse in water or allow water to enter the ventilation holes of the Hypervolt.
- Do not drop or misuse the Hypervolt.
- Only recharge with supplied 24VDC Hyperice Charger
- Do not tamper or alter Hypervolt in any way.
- Never leave the Hypervolt operating or charging unattended.