Your Normatec 2.0 control unit and accessories include a warranty against manufacturing defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase. In the event of any such defect occurring during the warranty period, Hyperice will, at its option, (a) correct the defect by repair or by replacement of the applicable part or component that fails as a result of such defect, without charge for parts and labor; or (b) replace the control unit with one of the same or then current design.
This warranty excludes:
- Normal wear and tear or cosmetic damage
- Products/accessories are not used in accordance with the user manual
- Products are misused or modified in any way
- Products that are dropped or damaged due to user error
- Products repaired by anyone other than an authorized service representative of Normatec
- Failure to provide device's serial number or proof of purchase
- Transportation, shipping, and insurance costs
To learn more about our extended warranty option through Extend, please click here.