The Hypervolt includes three speed settings plus five head attachments to customize your percussion therapy. Through state-of-the-art engineering, switching attachments is seamless.
Attachments included are:
- Cushion- The cushion attachment is best for beginners. It features the softest material with largest surface area, and provides a little more "give" when using on tender spots or more sensitive areas like the neck.
- Foam Ball - The foam ball attachment is one step up form the cushion attachment in terms of firmness. It provides roughly the same surface area, but the foam is slightly more dense, so it does work well on large muscle groups like quads, lats, and pecs.
- Fork- The fork attachment is best used on paraspinal muscles, upper traps, forearms, and ankle/calves (without making contact with the achilles tendon). Some people prefer having two points of contact on certain muscle groups to help against a "ticklish" feeling.
- Flat Head- The flat attachment generally works best to cover a larger area on a denser muscle group such as hamstrings or glutes. The hard material does not absorb any of the percussion, allowing it to penetrate more deeply into the tissue
- Bullet- The bullet attachment has the smallest surface area of all the head attachments. Generally used for smaller/harder-to-reach muscle groups like the subscap and feet, as as more localized treatment in larger muscle groups.
You can also download our Hyperice app for customized routines and interactive videos with the world's best athletes, trainers, and physiotherapists to guide you through their exclusive routines.
*The Hyperice App is only available for iOS at this time.
**Android App will be available very soon