Your Hypervolt includes three speed settings plus a set of head attachments to allow you to customize your treatment. We designed each attachment head for different areas of the body to help enhance your recovery and experience with your Hypervolt.
Changing attachment heads
Only change attachments after speed setting is turned to off and head attachment stopped moving. To change head attachments, pull the existing head attachment straight out to remove and insert the desired head directly into the opening while pushing firmly. For the Fork head attachment align the tab on the fork with the groove on the opening and push firmly.
Types of attachments
- cushion - If you're a beginner, the cushion attachment is meant for you. It features the softest material with largest surface area, and provides a little more "give" when using on tender spots or more sensitive areas like the neck.
- round - The round head attachment is one step up form the cushion attachment in terms of firmness. It provides roughly the same surface area, but the material is slightly more dense, so it works well on large muscle groups like quads, lats, and pecs.
- fork- The fork attachment is best used on paraspinal muscles, upper traps, forearms, and ankle/calves (without making contact with the achilles tendon). Some prefer having two points of contact on certain muscle groups to help against a "ticklish" feeling.
- flat - The flat attachment generally works best to cover a larger area on a denser muscle group such as hamstrings or glutes. The hard material does not absorb any of the percussion, allowing it to penetrate more deeply into the tissue
- bullet- The bullet attachment has the smallest surface area of all the head attachments. If you prefer deeper, more intense pressure, we recommend this attachment. Generally used for smaller/harder-to-reach muscle groups like the subscap and feet, as as more localized treatment in larger muscle groups.
You can also download our Hyperice app for customized routines and interactive videos with the world's best athletes, trainers, and physiotherapists to guide you through their exclusive routines.
*The Hyperice App is available to download for iOS and Android