Extend makes it easy for you to file a claim either through the Extend call center at 877-248-7707 or online in the Extend Claims Portal. Here are the steps to get a replacement device:
1. You’ll need to provide an Extend Contract ID or email address.
2. Extend then validates your contract coverage by ensuring:
a. The protection plan is active.
b. The current date is between the Effective & Expiration dates.
c. The adjudication questions are answered about the defective product (Ex. When your product stopped working, what caused it to fail, what happened).
d. The high-level troubleshooting steps are offered.
3. You will be issued a shipping label via email to return your defective device.
4. Once the product is shipped, you will receive an approval confirmation email with a link to purchase a new device.
5. You will be prompted to buy an Extend Protection plan on the new device during the checkout process on the Merchant’s website