In order to make a claim, you’ll need to provide your contract ID* or email address in order to file a claim through the Extend Customer Claims Portal. You can also file a claim by contacting Extend’s Customer Care Team at 877-248-7707.
*Contract ID - You will receive an email after your purchase with your contract ID, warranty term length, coverage dates, and product details. If you do not receive this email, please reach email WarrantyOps@Extend.com
Here are the steps to get a replacement device:
1. You’ll need to provide an Extend Contract ID or email address.
2. Extend then validates your contract coverage by ensuring:
a. The protection plan is active.
b. The current date is between the Effective & Expiration dates.
c. The adjudication questions are answered about the defective product (Ex. When your product stopped working, what caused it to fail, what happened).
d. The high-level troubleshooting steps are offered.
3. You will be issued a shipping label via email to return your defective device.
4. Once the product is shipped, you will receive an approval confirmation email with a link to purchase a new device.
5. You will be prompted to buy an Extend Protection plan on the new device during the checkout process on the Merchant’s website